Thursday, November 5, 2015

The bigger mission and how we can change the world!

I am so lucky to know so many people (all of you guys!!! Yes, I'm talking to YOU!) that have HUGE helping hearts and an incredible vision for our world and the future. Seriously you guys are some of the best people I have ever met- my social media is always full of such awesomeness! So kudos to you all!!! I love talking about the bigger mission for the work that I do and because I consider us all on a bigger mission in life and relating to that, I have a really important question for all of you! Thanks in advance for watching!!


Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes. The Statement of Independent Coach Earnings can be found at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/statement_of_independent_coach_earnings.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment