Wednesday, October 28, 2015

End with the beginning in mind!!

Have you ever heard the saying, “Begin with the end in mind”? I’d like to amend that to include, “End with the beginning in mind” as well. How often do we get hung up in where we want to be rather than having appreciation for how far we’ve come?

One thing I’m grateful for is that I’ve always kept a lot of records of my goals and dreams- journals, vision boards (turned into vision books haha), workout trackers, business goal lists, and more. When I look back in my journal to even a few months ago at the things I was trying to work on then- everything from my mindset to beliefs to what I was trying to surrender and forgive- I’m amazed at how far I’ve come. Of course, I have lots of new things to work on but I’m at a deeper, more fulfilling, exciting layer (as we all are as we move through this crazy life)! I was reminded today but my upline coaches of some income goals they had set a few years ago and it had caused me to glance back at my 2013 vision book. I had set a goal then of making HALF of what I made through my engineering job as a coach with Beachbody (because I knew that would pay my bills and allow me to do what I love if I ever lost my engineering job, which I did). Now, just 2 years later, I make DOUBLE what I did at my engineering job- all just by putting a LOT of effort into helping people and following my heart step by step!

Sometimes when we feel far away from where we want to be, we need only to look back and see how far we’ve come to be reminded of how INCREDIBLE we are!! Don’t forget that!! If you are having trouble believing in yourself right now, just remember that I BELIEVE IN YOU and I’m ROOTING for you!!!! But also take a second to look back at your “beginning” and appreciate your roots and how far you have come, the progress you have made, and who you ARE now because of it!! I am proud of you!!!


Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes. The Statement of Independent Coach Earnings can be found at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/statement_of_independent_coach_earnings.pdf

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment