Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dream messages

This is going to sound certifiably insane but I liked the message so I don't care. I dream really vividly and often hear names or messages repeated in my dream. Then it's just a matter of whether or not I can remember it clearly enough to translate it when I wake up- I start to lose it as soon as I start writing it down. But this one I heard over and over so it was pretty easy to piece together. This one felt like poetry :) Sooooo, crazy or not, enjoy the message for today!

There is magical place where the dreams of your soul lay waiting patiently, dormant, until they are ready to be unleashed to the world. Meanwhile your heart whispers, "you are ready."  Have the courage to become who you were meant to be, for it only takes revealing who you already ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment