Thursday, October 15, 2015

Beachbody On Demand- content, what to expect, and how to try it for free!


I have to say that Beachbody On Demand (BOD) is ON POINT with content. I apologize in advance for the low quality pictures but I’ve had a LOT of people asking me recently for this info and how they can get a free trial so I thought it was more important to just get something up quickly rather than worrying about perfecting this blog post :)  Plus the content is growing regularly (feels like daily!) so it’s hard to keep up!! :)

Full workout programs:
In the picture below, you can see all of the workout programs that are available IN FULL (and there are WAY MORE than just what's pictured)! P90X3, ChaLEAN Extreme, Turbo Fire, Insanity, and Brazil Butt Lift are some of my favorites!! If you’d like to hear more about any of these programs from my own personal perspective (like why I’m OBSESSED with ChaLEAN Extreme and how it changed my body!!), you can go to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/kate37721 and scroll down to the “Product reviews, tips” section (here’s a direct link to this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXiky4MOw2FiVHDk0bsMFDQHIQezD2SuN).



The newer programs (like Shift Shop, Hammer and Chisel, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Core De Force, Cize, Piyo, Insanity Max:30, and 21 Day Fix) are all also available in FULL!

And guess what? Everything that Beachbody has EVER come out with is available on Beachbody On Demand! In addition, any program that Beachbody will be releasing will automatically become available to you on Beachbody On Demand once it's released!


ANDDDD... There are things available on Beachbody On Demand that aren't available anywhere else!

BOD exclusives:
When there is a new program being released, you get automatic first access to it!


There are also workouts on BOD that will not be available to the public if you don’t have BOD. Several of the trainers have bonus workouts available on BOD. Autumn has several total body toning workouts that I LOVE using when I’m short on time (for example 14-minute full-body stability ball routine and 7-minute total resistance workout). I can always make time for that :)


Another program that I KNOW new moms or moms-to-be are going to be excited about is Active Maternity with Autumn Calabrese, creator of 21 Day Fix.


Master trainer workouts:
I want to feature a cool archive that includes all the live master trainer workouts that have been featured on the Challenge Du Jour (the daily free workout on BOD). The day I was writing this post, I needed something fun to inspire me to workout so I went into the archives to do a Turbo Fire master trainer workout and channel all my turbo friends (Lisa, Erica D, Evonne, Erica L-B, and Jamie- I was thinking of you girls)!! All the workouts in the archives are 30 minutes and great if you need some extra variety like me! I’m SO happy about this archive!!! :)


Not Just Fitness!!

There are TONS of other resources for how to live a healthy lifestyle on Beachbody On Demand. Each workout program comes with a nutrition guide and recipe books. I have to say that Beachbody recipes are some of the BEST recipes I've ever tried (bonus- they are all HEALTHY)! This is pretty much all I ever cook from anymore!!!

Another AMAZING resource is Autumn Calabrese's FIXate Cooking Show! There are over 120 cooking demos and recipe videos (more being added weekly!) where she shows you EXACTLY how to make tons of meals and snacks that are ALL 21-day-fix APPROVED!!!


Beachbody On Demand has your health covered- from amazing workouts to AWESOME recipes to help your nutrition as well!!!

If you want to see a brief tour of Beachbody On Demand, you can flip through to the 3:15 minute mark of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYwDxDLV_PI



How to sign up for a free 30 day trial:
Ok, now here is the FUN part! You can sign up and try 14 days for FREE so you can explore all these goodies yourself! Easiest way to do it is to go through this link:
Select the 3 month option if you want the free trial. If you don’t know me personally and don’t trust the links on a random person’s blog (I totally understand!), you can go to https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/ --> "sign up" then if you'd like to have me as your coach, say "yes I was referred by a Beachbody Coach" (otherwise you'll be assigned a random coach) and enter my coach ID (183908)- I would LOVE to help you on your journey. Helping people work through any fears/blocks/stress they have and building a healthier lifestyle and mindset is an absolute passion of mine!!


You do have to put in your payment info to sign up but you will not be charged until day 14. So to get the free trial, you just cancel before you hit the end of your free trial period (don’t be scared, it’s really easy to cancel if you don’t want to continue with it). Or, if you love it, you can just continue on with it! Totally worth it, in my opinion. Like I said, new stuff being added regularly!! :) Let me know if you have any questions!!


Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

2 comments:

  1. This is really an awesome article. Thank you for sharing this. It is worth reading for everyone and also Very informative article. Keep it up. Beachbody On Demand Free Trial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate the feed back! Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!

      Delete