Tuesday, May 24, 2016

2 Year Full-Time Beachbody Coach Anniversary- THANK YOU!!!


I thought about taking some kind of crazy fitness pic for this post but I decided to go with a pic of me, on a normal day, sitting out in the sun at my favorite work place, happily crunching through some work- because this is honestly the embodiment of what I love to do and why I am so grateful that I get to do this job full-time.


It's been 2 years since my company closed and I lost my job as an engineer that I had done (and loved) for the 7 years prior. Truth be told, I was incredibly sad to say goodbye to that job. The ONLY thing that made it ok was that I had been doing online health and fitness coaching for the year and a half before my company closed and I had been able to build it up big enough that I was able to transition into doing it full-time as soon as my company closed. No stressing about finding another job. I didn't have to temporarily do something I didn't love in order to bridge any financial gaps or make ends meet. The transition was shockingly seamless. AND, I was all of a sudden thrust full-time into something that I absolutely knew was my purpose in life- a way to reach people who were struggling and show them that they weren't alone. It took me almost a full year for me to really feel like "This is my LIFE now! I get to do this all the time!" It felt surreal and I felt like I was on some kind of extended vacation!


But here we are 2 years later. I am still floored by the amount of love and support I have received throughout all of this. I am SO GRATEFUL to my coach Nicole for originally introducing me to this opportunity and being there through lots of laughs and ups and downs along the way. I have an incredibly supportive team that has taught me and helped me through anything I ever wanted to learn or do in this business. And I have an AMAZING team of coaches who took the same crazy leap of faith and jumped on board with me- I THANK YOU for trusting me and all that you do for our team and the world!!


Thank you to ALL of my friends and family and all of you one here who have been supporting me and cheering me on in this incredible journey. Whether you've become a client, a coach yourself, have sent referrals my way, or want nothing to do with Beachbody but have been here for support I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU! I feel like the luckiest person in the world to know all of you and have each and every one of you in my life!!! I get more joy out of my work than I ever thought possible and I thank you ALL for making my dreams come true!!!!


Love,
Katelyn





I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :)  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908


Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes. The Statement of Independent Coach Earnings can be found at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/statement_of_independent_coach_earnings.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment