Saturday, July 9, 2016

What I love about our Health & Fitness Online Challenge Groups


The online challenge groups that our team runs are honestly SO much more to me than just health and fitness. I LOVE the incredible friendships we build in these groups- we get SO much inspiration from each other. I always feel like I'm on a TEAM that's rooting me on and supporting me no matter what (even when I miss a workout or slip from my eating plan). I love knowing I have a place to share my successes and ask for help when I'm struggling. I love the FUN we have (seriously- believe it or not, these groups make working out and eating well FUN!!)- we joke about the not-so-fun parts of the workouts and laugh at ourselves when we can't do all the moves (like the time I accidentally shot a resistance band across the room trying to get into an all-4s position during the pilates workout of 21 Day Fix Extreme)! We share health tips (it's SO helpful having a ton of creative minds to pull from- TONS of good ideas for how to stay on track). All around, these groups are one of my FAVORITE parts of my coaching job!! Couldn't be happier or more honored to be a part of these groups every month with some absolutely incredible people. If you want to know how to get involved, PLEASE- just ask!! I love talking about these groups, I will NEVER pressure you into anything you're not ready for, but I want to make sure everyone knows and understands what they're all about so that you're not missing out on something that might bring you a ton of joy (not to mention health improvements)!! Let's chat ;-)


I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :)  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment