Monday, May 11, 2015

A hippie by the river :)

In the summer I turn into a hippie by the river. I literally walk along releasing or recycling any negative energy and mustering as much good, loving, compassionate energy as I can. Every person I pass gets a huge smile and I literally try to project love and light and good energy to their soul. Good luck if you ever pass me, you won't know what hit you :-D

The mantra of the Light of Compelling Radiance seems like a good one to practice today :) Also, the Hay House World Summit is going on online!!! Amazing interviews with amazing people to listen to over the next couple weeks (and it's free)!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it�s really informative. I�m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! get more

    ReplyDelete
  2. A watch is one of the few items of jewelry that can be worn by men of all ages and social backgrounds. Full Report

    ReplyDelete