Tuesday, June 16, 2015

New moon, new intentions!

Gorgeous day today! Sun's out, cool breeze, happy people on the trails, got a boat load of work done this morning, kick-a$$ run, loving the feeling of my lungs expanding and my muscles working beautifully to move my body, listening to a Teal Swan crown chakra opening meditation, bright blue skies, and having SUCH an "I love life!" moment right now!!
New moon today; I always take that as a good time to set new intentions. My intention for this one is to focus on having an **absolute knowing of my worthiness**! That was inspired by a talk I was listening to yesterday that really got me thinking. Where am I holding back on myself? For as much as I know that everything happens for our greater good, where throughout the day am I falling out of that? Where am I allowing stress and overwhelm to beat me down? Where can I free myself just a little bit more?
All the love and abundance and clarity and joy and knowing and freedom already belongs to our higher selves. Let's all spend a minute today just FEELING that a little bit more than usual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment