Monday, January 16, 2017

Greatest gift is a loving, supportive group!



I heard a song on the way home from my L3 Leadership women's group that said, "the greatest risk we'll ever take is by far is to stand in the light and be seen as we are." Well after tonight's meeting, I would say that it's also the greatest GIFT by far when we can stand, being fully open and ourselves, and be loved and accepted.


Our group of 11 women opened their hearts, shared their struggles and vulnerabilities, and welcomed each other with love and open arms. I left feeling FULL of joy and so excited to build on the friendships with the women of the group who I already know and to build loving friendships with the ones I met for the first time.


I had a flashback to our L3 Leadership meeting at this time last year and it made my heart smile to think of the friendships that bloomed out of the people I was meeting for the first time or just beginning to get to know.


So much MAGIC can be created when a group of vulnerable and expansive people can come together; friends that push me yet comfort me; friends that challenge me to grow and ALWAYS have my best interests in mind; people who walk strongly in their faith and inspire me with the way they live life.


A big thing I worked on last year was to be extremely intentional with who I spend my time with. I know that surrounding myself with people who I want to BE MORE LIKE, not only brings the best out in me- it brings so much joy to my life!


So THANK YOU to Laura Smith for starting this group this year and to all of you who came wanting to better yourselves and help everyone in the group do the same! Together we lift each other higher than we could ever go alone and I am SO GRATEFUL for each and every one of you and our wonderful, loving group as a whole!!!


If I could offer one piece of advice to anyone reading this- if you haven't found a group of people yet that makes you feel fully supported while challenging you to live your best life, intentionally seek it. Your group is out there too, waiting with open arms!


I would be honored to help you with your health and fitness (or LIFE) journey!!  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908


You can contact me or find out more information using:
Or my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/kate37721

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment