Friday, February 5, 2016

What's your VISION??

I view Beachbody as the most incredible platform in the world to help others transform their health but honestly, the more important mission in my eyes is to help them transform their BELIEF! I want to show others that more is possible for their lives than they ever dreamed of!! If you read my post the other day about LEGACY, you know how important that this mission is to me!!

What I realized I DON’T share as often is my vision for my OWN life! I want to feel fulfillment in my work every single day. I want to feel like I can help someone in some small way every single day. I want to show kindness to the people I encounter every single day. I feel SO GRATEFUL that I’ve been able to do this AND create a flourishing business out of this where I can help others do the same!!

I want to DOUBLE MY INCOME this year!! I don’t know how exactly that’s all going to come together, but I’ve done it before using just the simple daily activities that I know help consistently grow this business. I have a plan for EXACTLY how I’m going to invest that money. I also have a BIG vision of a donation I would like to make to a local non-profit that is very near and dear to my heart.

When I think even farther down the road, I picture amazing things for my future family because of the work I am doing now. I want my husband to feel COMPLETELY FREE of the trappings of the daily grind and instead be able to pursue the creative passions that set HIS soul on fire! I want us to be able to take long trips to incredible destinations where we can immerse ourselves in nature and spend time just CONNECTING! I want us to have the time and freedom to make every day a fun adventure- trips to the coffee shop, joking with other customers; entertaining neighbors and friends for backyard dinners full of laughter; spending time at the local music shop even if neither of us know how to play; or an impromptu road trip to a middle-of-nowhere town selected on a map by a fun game of darts. I envision a house with extra bedrooms to welcome family and out-of-town friends with open arms. I want our family life to feel happy and carefree, never worrying about the burdens of debt or being able to provide for the fun, free-spirited activities that my kids will come to me asking for! I ENVISION my future family full of laughter and joy and creativity and PRESENCE- sharing special moments outside, reading together, cooking a new recipe, or going for a long walk through the woods. I picture being able to spread a large canvas out in our backyard and taking my daughter by the hand and dancing and tossing paint into a work of art that comes ALIVE before our eyes. I picture having the time and the freedom to enjoy the simple, yet INCREDIBLE, moments of beauty in life!! I want our SOULS to feel nourished and our HEARTS to feel full!

For so much of my life, I always pictured the normal things that everyone is always taught to- a job, kids down the road, a never-ending to-do list, juggling schedules, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I make it a point to enjoy EVERYTHING in my life no matter what and I know that would have been just fine. But it’s only been in recent years that my eyes have been open to other ways- different lifestyles! I always loved my job as an engineer but now I get to do something that absolutely sets my soul on fire with ENERGY and PURPOSE every single day!! And for as many freedoms I had at my old job, it’s NOTHING compared to this!! To be honest, I still feel like I’m on one big vacation from work (it’s been almost 2 years lol)! I still have moments where I forget that this is my full-time LIFE! And that’s CRAZY to me! I can go anywhere, see anyone, any time I’d like! I can drop everything and be present with whoever needs me! And I KNOW I can not only carry this into a future family life and be present with my kids, but I also know that I can give this same gift of freedom and presence to my husband, which means the world to me. ANNDDD, on top of all that, I know that through discovering and showing what is possible in MY life, I can inspire others to pursue their OWN dreams and their OWN freedom!! And the entire time I get to feel like I’m helping others and living my life’s purpose.

Think that would feel great? It does. And guess what- ANYONE can do this. Ask me. Get started now. You can be here too!! We can do this TOGETHER! Together we can change the trajectory of our lives and the WORLD! Let me tell you, I saw others posting about this years ago and even knowing how great it sounded is nothing compared to what it feels like to be living it.

*LIVE YOUR PURPOSE*


I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :)  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment