Friday, February 5, 2016

What's your legacy?

I had a long drive to/from a funeral of a friend’s mom today. Even though I had never met her, it was very clear what a special person she was and what an impact she made on those lucky enough to have known her (even her fedex guy and mailman had showed up to pay their respects)! You can tell by pictures how much LIFE she packed into her years!! On the drive home, I spent a lot of time pondering my greater vision and purpose for my life. What kind of an impact do I want to make? What kind of a legacy do I want to leave?

For as much fun as I have with the Beachbody coaching, I have to say that it is something I have ALWAYS taken very seriously in terms of the message I’m providing and feel a strong sense of responsibility with the opportunity I am sharing. It is my INTENTION that every single day I will be able to help someone in some small way. I feel it is my PURPOSE to show others that no matter what they’re going through, they are not alone. My clients and coaches can tell you that I am not afraid to share my struggles in the hopes that what I’ve learned can help someone else. There is an OPPORTUNITY here to see a higher purpose and a bigger picture for your life! WHATEVER is holding you back currently (and we all have those things!), please know that you are MORE than that! You were DESTINED for greatness! We ALL were! And through discovering what is possible in MY life, I hope to inspire others to pursue their OWN dreams!!! YOU ARE SPECIAL AND YOU ARE ENOUGH! Don’t let anyone else make you feel less than the PERFECTION you already are! Don’t tell yourself that anyone else has something that makes them more special or more capable of greatness! That POWER is inside of you too!! I hope you really get what I am saying to you! That power is in ALL of us!! Open your eyes to see it and ask yourself, WHY NOT YOU?? GO for it!! If nothing else, I want to be that person to take your hand when you feel like nobody else believes in you (or maybe you don’t even believe in yourself!) and SHOW you your strengths! SHOW you that you’re already AMAZING!!

If nothing else comes out of my life, THAT is the legacy I want to leave!!


I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :)  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment