Thursday, February 18, 2016

My personal financial story with Team Beachbody


The top picture was my final paycheck from my old company right before the company closed in May of 2014. This was my take-home pay every 2 weeks after 7 years of being an engineer there. I felt fairly compensated, I loved the job, I loved working on the development of our medical device and representing our company and product internationally, I felt privileged to work with incredibly talented surgeons from around the world, it was an honor to learn from the incredible people I was lucky enough to work with, and my time there will always hold a special place in my heart.

But I am also proud of this:
*  I am proud of listening to my gut when my coach asked me back in 2012 if I ever considered becoming a coach. I didn’t have a clue what would come out of it but I jumped all-in because it was something I absolutely loved doing. There was definitely a small voice within me that told me I was entering into something significant in my life :)

* I am proud that despite having the same fears that anyone would when starting something new, I stayed connected to the bigger picture and put my heart out there as best as I could. I knew there was a chance that some might interpret what I was doing as salesy, annoying, or even a little crazy, but did that really matter if there were people out there that I was helping? I learned to ignore any doubts with the first message I received letting me know that I helped someone BELIEVE in herself <3

* I am proud of myself for following my heart and taking a plunge into a career that was a complete 180 from what my degree, previous work experience, and training was in (although to be honest, I think coaching is more aligned with what I REALLY wanted out of Bioengineering, which was to help improve the quality of people’s lives and make the world a better place). There were a lot of people who suggested I should get another job in engineering or questioned if I worried about not being able to find another job in engineering down the road if I stepped away from it. The truth? No, I didn’t worry. Job-wise, I knew my skill set was more marketable than ever. But throughout all of this, if there’s anything I’ve learned, it’s that if you stay ALIGNED with your truth and your joy, the BEST opportunities for you come your way. I never could have foreseen this opportunity coming and I learned a long time ago to trust that things are ALWAYS working out for the best. I have never felt more fulfilled or ALIVE in my life and I know in my heart this is what I was meant to do. Trust me, I’m not looking back! :)

* I am proud of what I have done with this “fun little opportunity”. I LOVE my team- some of the most incredible souls I have ever encountered. I am proud that I have really found my voice and my message in all of this. I have worked with a lot of people and seeing where we all struggle and what helps us all has really helped me learn a TON - and I can use that to help others! I love that we’re all in this together, trying to improve ourselves one day at a time!

And that brings me to my final point: I am proud of the financial success I have built with this too. I know some people feel weird about sharing income information but when I was originally contemplating becoming a Beachbody coach, seeing things like this totally INSPIRED me! I do this to show others what is possible AND because I pour my heart and soul into this business and I like to celebrate my accomplishments along the way! These numbers represent a lot more than just finances to me. This business is a representation of the things that are most meaningful to me: my passions, people I care deeply about, and my dreams! Despite the cultural stigmas attached, I think we should ALL celebrate our successes more often! So here is mine. Here is what I’ve built. And I’m not stopping here- this is just the beginning ;)




I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :)  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes. The Statement of Independent Coach Earnings can be found at http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/statement_of_independent_coach_earnings.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment