Friday, January 22, 2016

Coach Sneak Peek groups!

Hello all! Ever wondered what I do as a coach (the behind-the-scenes, the day-to-day, how I get paid, etc)? I hope you know by now that I am a no-pressure kind of person so I wanted to open up a chance for you to get to see what really goes on with this business (but without feeling like you're going to get pressured into anything)! Our team has a 5 Day Coach Sneak Peek group on Facebook starting this coming Monday, Jan 25, so join us next week for a look at what we do (if you are seeing this at a later date, don’t worry- we run these every month)! If you decide that online health/fitness/motivation coaching is something you might like to do, awesome! Anyone can do it and you don't need any special type of certification. If you join us for this group and decide it's not for you, that's A-ok too!

Coaching has honestly been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done- I feel like I get to help people in some small way every day and live my passion as my full-time job (although it's something you can easily do on the side too, which is how I started)!

I wanted to make sure that nobody I know is missing out on the opportunity to do something they might really love for fear of asking about it, worrying it's going to be a pushy thing, or not really understanding what it is. So that's why we created this group!! If you're interested, please let me know- we'd love to have you!


I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :)  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment