Friday, January 23, 2015

Some of my philosophies as a coach (and a person)

Some of my philosophies as a coach (and a person):

1. For well-being: slow and steady long-term, sustainable lifestyle changes in relation to health, how we move our bodies, our thoughts, what we're grateful for, our awareness. Be in a state of allowing. Be gentle on ourselves. Practice self-love and acceptance.

2. I take a low-pressure approach to my coaching. I ALWAYS want to be able to help anyone I can in even the smallest ways. Not that you aren't capable of change yourself, but it's always easier with support (and more fun!). I don't want anyone to ever feel afraid to talk to me or worry that I'm going to "push" something on them (and if I ever come across that way, feel free to yell at me!). While I do get excited, I never want to push you (or anyone) into anything that is not in alignment with your current needs or wants or that you're not ready for. The focus should always be on improvement, one step at a time

3. My main goal is to leave everyone I come in contact with better in some way and to use every experience to better myself and to raise my level of awareness and compassion. We create our best life by taking what we perceive as "good" and "wanted" as well as the circumstances that come into our life that we perceive as "bad" and "unwanted" and using it all for our greater good and the good of those around us. So in my mind, doing things to help myself and those around me feel refreshed, lighter, more connected to their joy, more aligneed with their true selves (and do the same for myself) is all I really care about. *Connection. *Authenticity. *Alignment. *Support. That's what it's all about. Raising the consciousness of the world with our own thoughts, actions, and energy.

Break the rules. Be fearless. Live your authentic truth. Be your authentic self.


Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment