Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Allow, over push

I'm in meetings, trainings, on calls, or answering messages all day long and yet at the end of every day I have to reprogram myself to not feel guilty because I feel like I got no work done (because my work never feels like work)! I'm talking to friends, meeting up with people I care about, listening to and reading amazing motivational stuff, and having deep uplifting conversations with people across the country all day long is what I'm actually doing. It's amazing how programmed we are to feel guilty if we're not constantly pushing and working! But what I've also discovered since becoming a full-time Beachbody coach almost a year ago is that we're also programmed to not trust that it's work unless it's somehow boring or grueling. Now, I don't believe that you have to absolutely love whatever you're doing to still be fulfilling your purpose in life. If you're someone who wants to help people and make a difference, you will do that no matter what your job is. But why not shoot for something that you're passionate about and love and doesn't feel like work? And additionally, let's at least break the pattern that we feel like we need to be killing ourselves to get anywhere in life!! Allow, over push. We all have value, we all serve a purpose here, and ALL is working out for our greater good and expansion. Be kind to yourself and kind to others and that changes the energy of the whole world.

 
Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment