Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Trusting the process and trusting that the universe has our back

As part of the Hay House Speak, Write, and Promote conference I attended last November in Chicago, we were given an opportunity to submit a video for a chance to have our own Hay House Radio show (or a book contract if you chose to submit a book proposal). It was a simple assignment- tell a 5-7 minute story. Shockingly, it's HARD to think of a story when the topic is that open-ended! I wanted something that represented me and felt like the real me. So I eventually decided on the story of how I transitioned from my engineering job to a coach and the REAL blessing behind that, which was learning to trust the process and the universe. Hope you all like it! Keep your fingers crossed for me, all!! :-D


Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.


No comments:

Post a Comment