Saturday, August 20, 2016

Finding fulfillment: my 4 year coach anniversary

I can’t believe it’s been 4 years since I signed up to be a coach! I have honestly never been happier or more fulfilled in my entire life and it just keeps getting better! There’s not a thing I would change about my journey and experience so far and I am so OPEN and looking forward to what the future holds!!

My first Beachbody Coach Summit (our national conference) back in 2013!
So much has changed since then!!
I share more about what I’ve learned in my 4 years of coaching in this video as well as what I realized I was missing in terms of fulfillment and how I found it:


We run 5 day online coach sneak peeks every month- next one starts Monday. Let me know if you’re interested! These are NO PRESSURE groups! The last thing I would want is for someone to miss out on their DESTINY because they were afraid they would be obligated into something!! Join us for a fun peek behind the scenes!!


And whatever it is that FILLS YOUR SOUL, chase it with all your heart!!!


Sending lots of love and hugs to all of you! Thank you for always supporting me!!


Love,
Katelyn




I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :)  Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908


Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment