Tuesday, February 17, 2015

3 Day Refresh results- feeling AMAZING!

I posted this on facebook last month but I thought I would share here in case anyone was searching for more information about the 3 Day Refresh! Feel free to get in touch with me if you have questions or would like to know more about it!!

Here's what I originally wrote:

Earlier this week, I had one of those "oh crap!" moments when several of the dresses I was considering wearing to my cousin's wedding this weekend were way too tight. *I'm pretty sure every girl can relate.* Meanwhile, I had decided to do the 3-Day Refresh, not for the sake of the dress situation (I had other options), but because I've been feeling kinda crappy ever since the holidays.
I was shocked when this morning (beginning of day 3- not even my final results yet!) I was down 4 pounds and NOT feeling bloated for the first time since before Christmas! So low and behold, when I tried on my dresses again, they fit!! And I feel great (my body seems to have finally released the bloat and I feel like a rockstar in my dresses).
PLUS, the food cravings that seemed to be kicked into high gear with the holiday treats, have finally dissipated (yay for eating real, unprocessed, whole, satisfying foods!). I haven't been tempted to snack out of boredom (well, I can't while on the Refresh, but the desire hasn't been there either). And at least for me, going to a wedding while in food-craving, snacky, sweet-tooth mode is about as dangerous as going to the grocery store starving. It ALWAYS leads to me over-eating and feeling like crap by the end of the night. So I'm glad to have solved that problem before the weekend too!
Feeling great and feeling *refreshed* :)



For more information on this program:

3 Day Refresh Challenge pack with Shakeology (full supply, best deal): http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP3D160?referringRepId=183908

3 Day Refresh (3 days of shakeology servings): http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/3DayRefresh?referringRepId=183908


Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions!!

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment