Friday, April 27, 2018

80 Day Obsession results, weight loss, and before & after pics


80 Day Obsession was not a program I expected to lose a ton of weight on. Not because it's not possible, quite the opposite- I have seen a TON of people getting amazing results! It was more that I didn't expect for ME to lose a lot considering I had a lot of travels during the program, had to take a week off while skiing, and didn't follow the eating plan super closely.

Much to my surprise, however, I noticed a big difference in my waist and legs last week when I accidentally grabbed a pair of jeans out of my drawer... you know the ones- the jeans in the wayyyy back that are too tight but you keep them around "just in case." Last time I wore them I had to keep yanking them up and the marks from where they were digging into my waist lasted for hours!

I hadn't done laundry so I was down to the bare bones in my closet. I grabbed these jeans not realizing that they were my "too tight" pair and they slipped on easily and fit me perfectly. It wasn't until a few minutes later after wondering why I don't wear these jeans more often that I realized which pair they were!

After doing my measurements today, they confirmed the same. I lost 5 lbs and also 2 inches off my waist and my body fat was down 3%. When comparing my before & after pictures, I could definitely see the most difference around my midsection and thighs.

Needless to say, I am THRILLED with these results, but I am most happy about how strong and fit I feel!

It's been funny because I started round 2 of 80 day Obsession a couple days ago and I was amazed by how easy the phase 1 workouts felt compared to phase 3 that I'm used to. I hadn't even realized there was that much of a difference in the difficulty of the phases!

I am also so grateful for the support from the friends and community that has been there through this program. We really felt like a team and it meant the world to me to be doing this program (virtually) with all of them! I'm so thrilled to be doing around 2 with them again!

If you would like to join us, we would welcome you with open arms! Time to feel our best as summer rolls our way!

Visit https://www.facebook.com/CoachKatelynLesk and http://beachbodycoach.com/katelynlesk for more info!

I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :) Here is a link to sign up for a free account with me as your coach: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908. Or you can go to www.teambeachbody.com, sign up for a free account, and enter any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.

3 comments:

  1. That was a motivational Monday for me. I have also set a target of this year where I have to get rid of my fat. I started shopping for Ultracor leggings and tees so that I am comfortable while working out. It was great reading this post. I feel much more motivated now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this post for lose weight, in those busy day it is very important to keep our body fit but yoga exercise can reduce weight quickly Yoga Exercise Program

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it;The information was very useful. Please kindly visit our site to get more information about Fitness Tips .

    ReplyDelete