Sunday, August 9, 2015

Goal setting, dream making, vision boarding, clarifying!

If you all don't know I'm crazy, now you know haha! Clearly there was a part of me that was really yearning to clarify some big life goals! I've really been putting my heart and soul into this assignment from our challenge group and even pulled out old goals, vision boards, and inspiring books to help me clarify. I'm using Chalene Johnson's PUSH to clarify my top priority statement and push goal. I did this back in 2013 and it was sooo useful but I'm a different person now with bigger dreams so it definitely needs an update!! The first 4 days REALLY help with the clarification process. I highly recommend it! If anyone would like to do it with me, you can either get the book or do it for free at 30daypush.com! I might even continue on through all 30 days (which I've never actually done before)!

No comments:

Post a Comment