Thursday, March 5, 2015

Big milestone and thank you to my team!!


I don't normally post about my Beachbody income but this particular milestone is solely thanks to the incredible work of my amazing team of coaches so I've just got to take a second to say THANK YOU!! I got a HUGE, unexpected surprise when I logged on to my online office this morning and saw that the portion of the income that comes from the bonuses Beachbody pays me based on how well my team is doing from this past week EQUALED what I used to get in 2 WEEKS at my full-time job as an engineer!!!! This absolutely blew my mind!!! When I started down this journey, I did it because I loved it. When I found out I might be losing my engineering job (and then when I did), I was just thrilled to be able to be making a decent income doing something I still loved, that still made me feel so energized and alive, and that was one of the most fulfilling/rewarding things I've ever done. So for me, anything above and beyond that is a BONUS!

So I am absolutely thrilled. It makes me feel supported and abundant. It reassures me that I made the right choices along the way and reminds me that I'm on the right path and right where I need to be :)

So for any coaches out there struggling with this business or any PERSON out there struggling with ANYTHING in life, don't forget that things can change JUST LIKE THAT! LITERALLY overnight, things can turn around. Breakthroughs can happen. Disappointing situations can turn positive. Something that has seemed stagnant can take off. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS!!!! You may only be one day away!!!

Disclaimer Copy: Katelyn Lesk is an Independent Beachbody Coach.


No comments:

Post a Comment