Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm here to help YOU!

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog where I will be sharing tons of good health and fitness info. I believe in making long-term life style changes when it comes to health and fitness (in baby steps if need be) and I believe in keeping a positive attitude. I hope the info shared on this page will help your health and fitness journey but also help give you a new confidence and brighter outlook on life!



I'm also an independent Team Beachbody coach and would love to be able to help you find a program that will work for you and your specific goals and fitness interests, help keep you motivated, connect you to other people doing similar programs through Facebook challenge groups, and do everything in my power to help you achieve their health and fitness goals. The most beneficial tool so far has been the challenge groups. They are all done online through Facebook and I've seen so many wonderful bonds form among people that really connect on the goals they are trying to achieve. The groups are so supportive and encouraging. It made a world of difference to me when I was involved as a participant and that's why I decided to become a coach. I wanted to share the same wonderful opportunity with others- to feel like they're not alone and to stay motivated, to share ideas for positive, healthy changes, and to make it a fun journey together!

I would be honored to help you with your fitness journey :) Please take the time to sign up for a free Team Beachbody account with me as your coach using this link: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=183908 or by going to teambeachbody.com, signing up for a free account, and entering any of my info in when it asks if a coach referred you: screen name: KatelynLesk, coach ID: 183908.
Here are some videos to explain more:




No comments:

Post a Comment